1920 Gourmet Grocer
1920 Gourmet Grocer
- Café Closed Jun 5 - Aug 18
View/Print Weekly Menu
- Lunch Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Dinner Mon-Fri/Sun, 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Gourmet Grocer Mon-Thu, 9:00 am - 11:59 pm
- Gourmet Grocer Fri, 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Gourmet Grocer Sat, 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Gourmet Grocer Sun, 11:00 am - 11:59 pm
Gourmet Grocer is the on-campus market and a favorite of the Penn community. The market features a variety of items from both local artisans and well-known brands, as well as large organic, kosher and gluten-free sections. Gourmet Grocer also provides student necessities and toiletries.
Eat Right — For You
When it comes to wellness, Bon Appétit’s focus is on simple, delicious food — that happens to be good for you. To support long-term health, we are bringing more plants to menus every day in a craveable way, while emphasizing healthy cooking techniques. When healthy food tastes good, nourishing your body and mind becomes the easy choice.
We serve thousands of guests with food allergies and sensitivities safely in our cafés every day. Our chefs, managers, and dietitians work closely with our food-allergic guests to create reasonable solutions to help them eat what they love. If you have questions about eating for your dietary needs in our cafés, reach out to us: we’ll gladly meet with you.
Wellness also includes the health of the animals, the workers, the community, and the Earth. They’re all connected. Bon Appétit has been committed to “food service for a sustainable future” for decades, and we’ve led the food service industry in tackling many important issues, such as cage-free eggs, antibiotics in animal production, and farmworker rights.
Tell Us What You Think
- I’ve been trying to eat a healthier diet. Will I be able to find a healthy food choice in my café?
- Can you tell me how many calories are in the foods in my café?
- How will you handle my concerns about a food allergy?