Falk Dining Commons
Falk Kosher Dining
- Café Closed Jun 5 - Aug 18
View/Print Weekly Menu
- Lunch Mon-Fri, 11:30 am - 2:00 pm
- Lunch Sat, 12:00 am - 12:00 am
- Dinner Mon-Thu, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Dinner Fri, 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Dinner Sun, 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Falk Dining Cafe is the kosher café, located on the first floor of the Hillel building on 39th and Locust Walk. All food is prepared Glatt kosher and under the supervision of the Community Kashrus of Greater Philadelphia. We welcome Penn students as well as members of the surrounding community to enjoy the amazing cuisine and sense of community that you will experience when you dine at Falk Dining Cafe.
Eat Right — For You
When it comes to wellness, Bon Appétit’s focus is on simple, delicious food — that happens to be good for you. To support long-term health, we are bringing more plants to menus every day in a craveable way, while emphasizing healthy cooking techniques. When healthy food tastes good, nourishing your body and mind becomes the easy choice.
We serve thousands of guests with food allergies and sensitivities safely in our cafés every day. Our chefs, managers, and dietitians work closely with our food-allergic guests to create reasonable solutions to help them eat what they love. If you have questions about eating for your dietary needs in our cafés, reach out to us: we’ll gladly meet with you.
Wellness also includes the health of the animals, the workers, the community, and the Earth. They’re all connected. Bon Appétit has been committed to “food service for a sustainable future” for decades, and we’ve led the food service industry in tackling many important issues, such as cage-free eggs, antibiotics in animal production, and farmworker rights.
Tell Us What You Think
- I’ve been trying to eat a healthier diet. Will I be able to find a healthy food choice in my café?
- Can you tell me how many calories are in the foods in my café?
- How will you handle my concerns about a food allergy?